Presentations and Publications
The presentations and publications contained in this archive section are provided for historical purposes only. The information contained in each presentation or publication is accurate only as of the date it was originally issued. Ra Pharmaceuticals disavows any obligation to update the information contained in such presentations and publications after the date of their issuance.
2019 American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine Annual Meeting
- Mechanistic and Pharmacological Differentiation of Zilucoplan, a Macrocyclic Peptide Inhibitor of Complement Component 5 (C5), from Anti-C5 Monoclonal Antibodies
Ra Pharmaceuticals 2019 Analyst and Investor Breakfast Presentation (June 18, 2019)
- Ra Pharmaceuticals 2019 Analyst and Investor Breakfast Presentation: Immune-Mediated Necrotizing Myopathy
2019 American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting
Zilucoplan, a Subcutaneously Self-Administered Peptide Inhibitor of Complement Component 5 (C5), for the Treatment of Generalized Myasthenia Gravis: Results of a Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial and Open-Label Long-Term Extension
6th Annual Peptides Congress
Conference Call on Zilucoplan Top-line Phase 2 gMG Data (December 10, 2018)
2018 European Hematology Association Annual Meeting
- RA101495, A Subcutaneously-Administered Peptide Inhibitor of Complement Component 5 (C5), for the Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria: Phase 2 Results
- Characterization of Orally Bioavailable Small Molecule Inhibitors of Complement C5
2017 European Hematology Association Annual Meeting
International PNH Interest Group 11th Annual Scientific Meeting
- Overview of RA101495 and Oral C5 Inhibitor at the International PNH Interest Group 11th Annual Scientific Meeting
2016 European Hematology Association Annual Meeting
- A Phase 1 Multiple-Dose Clinical Study of RA101495, a Subcutaneously Administered Synthetic Macrocyclic Peptide Inhibitor of Complement C5 for Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- A Phase 1 Single-Ascending-Dose Clinical Study of RA101495, a Subcutaneously Administered Synthetic Macrocyclic Peptide Inhibitor of Complement C5 for Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
2015 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Cutter, G., Xin, H., Aban, I., et al. Cross‐sectional analysis of the Myasthenia Gravis Patient Registry: Disability and treatment. Muscle Nerve. 2019;1– 9.
- Keshari, R.S., et al. (2017). Inhibition of Complement C5 Protects Against Organ Failure and Reduces Mortality in a Baboon Model of Escherichia Coli Sepsis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 114(31):E6390-E6399.
- Josephson, K., Ricardo, A., and Szostak, J.W. (2013). mRNA Display: From Basic Principles to Macrocycle Drug Discovery. Drug Discovery Today (pp. 1-12). Elsevier Ltd.
- Ma, Z., and Hartman, M.C. (2012). In Vitro Selection of Unnatural Cyclic Peptide Libraries via mRNA Display. In J.A. Douthwaite & R.H. Jackson (Eds.), Ribosome Display and Related Technologies: Methods and Protocols (pp. 367-390). Springer New York.
- Josephson, K., Hartman, M.C., and Szostak, J.W. (2005). Ribosomal Synthesis of Unnatural Peptides. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 127(33):11727-11725.