Presentations and Publications
The presentations and publications contained in this archive section are provided for historical purposes only. The information contained in each presentation or publication is accurate only as of the date it was originally issued. Ra Pharma® disavows any obligation to update the information contained in such presentations and publications after the date of their issuance.
Latest Investor Presentation
Cowen and Company 37th Annual Health Care Conference
35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
International PNH Interest Group 11th Annual Scientific Meeting
- Overview of RA101495 and Oral C5 Inhibitor at the International PNH Interest Group 11th Annual Scientific Meeting
2016 European Hematology Association Annual Meeting
- A Phase 1 Multiple-Dose Clinical Study of RA101495, a Subcutaneously Administered Synthetic Macrocyclic Peptide Inhibitor of Complement C5 for Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- A Phase 1 Single-Ascending-Dose Clinical Study of RA101495, a Subcutaneously Administered Synthetic Macrocyclic Peptide Inhibitor of Complement C5 for Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
2015 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting:
- Complement C5 Inhibition Blocks the Cytokine Storm and Consumptive Coagulopathy by Decreasing Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) Release in E. coli Sepsis
- Preclinical Evaluation of RA101495, a Potent Cyclic Peptide Inhibitor of C5 for the Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- Josephson, K., Ricardo, A., and Szostak, J.W. (2013). mRNA Display: From Basic Principles to Macrocycle Drug Discovery. Drug Discovery Today (pp. 1-12). Elsevier Ltd.
- Ma, Z., and Hartman, M.C. (2012). In Vitro Selection of Unnatural Cyclic Peptide Libraries via mRNA Display. In J.A. Douthwaite & R.H. Jackson (Eds.), Ribosome Display and Related Technologies: Methods and Protocols (pp. 367-390). Springer New York.
- Josephson, K., Hartman, M.C., and Szostak, J.W. (2005). Ribosomal Synthesis of Unnatural Peptides. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 127(33):11727-11725.